with ROBERT MOSS: Author, International Dreamwork teacher and Shaman
Friday, April 12, 7 to 9 P.M. Admission: $20.00 at the door.
DREAMS OF THE SHAMAN
In many indigenous languages, the word for shaman means “one who dreams,” implying one who dreams strong, one who dreams true, one who has unusual access to healing and energy through dreaming. In this fun and powerful introduction to shamanic dreaming, we'’ll learn:
- How to share dreams in quick and mutually empowering ways, leading to creative action, and become “shamans of the breakfast table”.
- How we are time travelers in dreams and can use dream information from the possible future to change the future for the better.
- How dream contact with the deceased is natural and can be a source of ancestral healing.
- How we can use a remembered dream, from last night or from 30 year ago, as the portal for a shamanic journey resulting in healing and direct access to the multidimensional universe.
- How dreaming is medicine for body and soul, giving us imagery we can use to get well or stay well, and showing us where we can go to reclaim vital energy and open a connection with the Greater Self.
Robert's newly published book: Here Everything is Dreaming will be available for sale and Robert will be glad to sign your book.
Presenting a WEEKEND WORKSHOP
Saturday-Sunday, April 13-14 OREGON, WISCONSIN
DANCING WITH THE BEAR Don’t cry little one Don’t cry little one The Bear is coming to dance for you The Bear is coming to dance for you
The Bear is the great medicine animal of North America and in Native tradition, the most powerful healers are those called by the Bear in dreams and visions. In the Old World, for a thousand years, pilgrims journeyed to the temples of Asklepios to seek healing and guidance through dreams in the sacred night. In this depth adventure, we’ll reclaim ancestral wisdom, call on the power of the animal spirits and embark on shamanic journeys to places of healing and transformation in the world-behind-the-world.
We’ll learn that dreaming is medicine in many ways. Our dreams show us what is going on inside our bodies and what we need to stay well. When we do become ill, our dreams give us fresh and powerful imagery for self-healing. By working with personal imagery – and changing the images in positive ways – we can actually create a new blueprint for the body. When we learn to go back inside our dreams and dream them onward, we open paths of healing for others and ourselves. We’ll discover thatactive dreaming is central to soul recovery – reclaiming vital energy we lost through pain or heartbreak, guilt or addiction.
We’ll learn to grow healing stories, and how to bring a dream to someone who needs a dream. We’ll grow the sacred space and compassionate circle energy that make the extraordinary easy. We’ll honor our healing journeys through spontaneous ritual, art, storytelling and performance and play wonderful games.
Caution: side-effects may include transformation
TUITION: $245 if paid in full by 3/15/2013, $295 thereafter
LOCATION: The Dream Studio, a nurturing and creative space in Oregon, Wisconsin, just outside Madison.
INFORMATION & REGISTRATION: Please contact Karen Nell McKean, email email@example.com